Consumers and banks are much too happy to benefit from christmas shopping, but have you paused to calculate the cost of shopping on the environment?
6 tips to leave a light ecological footprint this christmas
- Don’t stop consuming - Buy sustainable and organic clothes and products that are better for the enviroment
- Make your own christmas gifts – DIY is so much fun and so much more worth for the reicever
- Use newspaper or recycled paper when wrapping your gifts
- Support local shops and small businesses to avoid shipping costs
- Don’t overbuy your christmas food – 7 out of 10 people edmit bying way to much food on christmas, two thirds edmit throwing most of the turkey or ham in the bin. Poor enviroment, poor animals
- Buy less meat and dairy – there are so many vegan and vegetarian reciepts online and yes i have tried a few, they tasted awesome.